Saturday, July 9, 2011

Paper Crush: Paperheart Press Invitations

Every year as my daughter's (and now the twins) birthday approaches, I go into what I like to call "OCD Etsy Mode."  I can spend embarrassing amounts of time browsing all of the adorable birthday invitations and coordinating "party packages".  I then find myself on all my favorite party decorating blogs (TomKat Studio is a fave) and start dreaming about my daughter's perfectly coordinated party.  Of course, by the time the party rolls around, I've picked out a great invite, but have otherwise gotten caught up in Life, and am running to Party City the day before to pick up the standard non-customized birthday party package.  And of course, everyone still has a great time. Yes, I probably should just suck it up and start sending Evites, but that won't happen until I stop finding adorable invites like the ones pictures above, created by the super talented Paper Heart Press, the style I used for Sophie's first birthday (found on Etsy, of course!) .

1 comment:

Rachel said...

these invites are adorable!