Monday, August 1, 2011

By Order of the Management

Some days it seems like I say the same sentences over and over again.  Share your toys.  Say "Please".   Don't poke your brother's eye out. (It's not a good day when I've had to say the last one more than once).  North Carolina artist John W. Golden was apparently been listening in on my conversations with my children when he created his series of "By Order of the Management" prints, which you can buy on his Etsy site.   Okay, more likely, he was just putting in print what parents around the world have been saying over and over again to their children since the beginning of time.  His prints come in a variety of punchy colors and have a saying appropriate for nearly every child-rearing situation.  Now, if only he had one for my office which read "Get back to work!"

No comments: